Welcome to my food adventures!

I have recently decided to put my obscene love of food to some use. Now family and friends can keep up with me as I explore different kinds of food - at home, at restaurants, in other countries, etc.! I really do find that I associate lots of great memories with the food I eat. So this is as much a project for myself as it is for my friends and family. Enjoy! Hope some of it makes you hungry :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tasti D Lite Frozen Yogurt in the City


Yesterday, Josh, our friend Ben and I went into Manhattan just for this special treat. Tasti D Lite is like a fancy, better TCBY for all my TN friends. This picture is not as pretty as it could have been for a couple of reasons (the guy had some trouble with my yogurt and then it got kind of melty), but I assure you that it was indeed tasty. I got a side-by-side with dutch chocolate (my absolute favorite flavor of frozen yogurt/ice cream of any kind) and rice pudding. Interesting flavor for frozen yogurt, right? It did taste like rice pudding... but that is a completely separate food adventure so I won't get carried away here :) Notice the chocolate crunchies on the outside. Perfect addition! It was a fun time, right across from Central Park, in a a nice area of the city that I actually really enjoy. Come visit and I will take you there! Fro yo on me.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more info on Tasti D Lite (they make ice cream cakes that look scrumptious), visit: http://www.tastidlite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 25-yr-old grad student who is really getting into her food. I live very far away from my family and most of my dear friends, and I would like to be able to share my food adventures with them. As most of them know, food is really the only constant in my life.

Followers