Welcome to my food adventures!

I have recently decided to put my obscene love of food to some use. Now family and friends can keep up with me as I explore different kinds of food - at home, at restaurants, in other countries, etc.! I really do find that I associate lots of great memories with the food I eat. So this is as much a project for myself as it is for my friends and family. Enjoy! Hope some of it makes you hungry :)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Last Tasti d lite for a month!



On my last day in the city, Ben and I walked around Central Park for hours. It was a great deal of fun, including carousel ride, lots of neat sights and unfortunately lots and lots of sweating. It started with a visit to Tasti d lite at Columbus circle. It was the perfect cool down from the hot humidity.

Then we burned off all the calories on our walk and ended up at bare burger in astoria.

I'm waiting now in JFK with Gina, getting ready to fly to Costa Rica! I'll miss the city :'( but hopefully I'll find some food adventures there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 25-yr-old grad student who is really getting into her food. I live very far away from my family and most of my dear friends, and I would like to be able to share my food adventures with them. As most of them know, food is really the only constant in my life.

Followers