Welcome to my food adventures!

I have recently decided to put my obscene love of food to some use. Now family and friends can keep up with me as I explore different kinds of food - at home, at restaurants, in other countries, etc.! I really do find that I associate lots of great memories with the food I eat. So this is as much a project for myself as it is for my friends and family. Enjoy! Hope some of it makes you hungry :)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quesadillas a la Ben

I was extremely happy to let someone else do a little cooking last night, especially because it was here at home and it was fast. Josh and I spent somewhere around 4 hours working in a Starbucks so I was sort of out of my mind stir crazy and was thrilled to receive an offer from Ben to make quesadillas for dinner. Mine contained a simple mixture of black beans, shredded cheddar cheese and chicken. Josh's and Ben's had a more complex assortment of goodies: chicken (seasoned with taco seasoning), cheese, beans, guacamole and salsa. Sounds great right? It was.

The picture has some shadow going on but you get the idea. In fact, I'd like another right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 25-yr-old grad student who is really getting into her food. I live very far away from my family and most of my dear friends, and I would like to be able to share my food adventures with them. As most of them know, food is really the only constant in my life.

Followers