Welcome to my food adventures!

I have recently decided to put my obscene love of food to some use. Now family and friends can keep up with me as I explore different kinds of food - at home, at restaurants, in other countries, etc.! I really do find that I associate lots of great memories with the food I eat. So this is as much a project for myself as it is for my friends and family. Enjoy! Hope some of it makes you hungry :)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Blueberry muffin on way to Shelter Island

Man it has been a long day! Ben, Josh and I packed up Ben's stuff around 8:00 AM this morning, after which Ben and I drove it all in a U-Haul truck from Manhattan to Shelter Island. Before we got in to the our final destination, we stopped at this little farm and got blueberry muffins. I'll include the information at a later date; the day is winding down now and I'm getting to hit the hay soon.

This was by far the best blueberry muffin I've ever had! It wasn't super sweet and it was so full of blueberries that it really didn't need to be sweet. Ben said that he's been coming to this place for years getting blueberry muffins and other treats, and I can see why! I would be a loyal fan and customer if I came here regularly, no doubt about it :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 25-yr-old grad student who is really getting into her food. I live very far away from my family and most of my dear friends, and I would like to be able to share my food adventures with them. As most of them know, food is really the only constant in my life.

Followers